Natural Cream: Reduce the Appearance of Stretch Marks
Are you having problem with stretch marks?
Does stretch marks cause you to have low self-esteem and confidence?
No worries! Because now you can uses stretch mark control cream made with natural ingredients, that can help you reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
But what are stretch marks? And what causes them?
Stretch Marks: Definition and Causes
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks appear to be a long, narrow stripe or bands of parallel line on the skin. And if you have notice, the stretch marks color and texture is different from your normal skin. Its color always appears to be darker than your skin tone. Its texturefeels rough and ridged, making them very visible and noticeable.And what’s worst is that sometimes they feel itchy and painful.
Although, anyone can develop stretch marks, but it is more common and prevalent on woman – especially during and after pregnancy or when you experience an unexpected change in your weight. Adolescents who undergo so much changesduring puberty can also develop stretch marks.Stretch marks are generally not dangerous, and they often fade over time.But if you are still battling with your stretch marks until now, then try using a stretchmark control cream made with natural ingredients.
The most common parts of your body where stretch marks will likely develop are your breast, stomach, thighs, upper arms and buttocks.
There are many causes of stretch marks. Some of them may not be known to us. The common causes of stretch marks are as follow:
- Pregnancy -Pregnancy is the most known main cause of stretch marks. Because the skin continues to stretch to make space for the developing baby.
- Puberty –Because adolescents go through a lot of changes during puberty. Their rapid growth and development can cause the development of stretch marks.
- Sudden Weight Change – Gaining or losing a lot of weight within a short span of time can lead to stretch mark.
- Medical Conditions – Some health and medical conditions can lead to the development of stretch marks, such as: Marfan Syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome. Cushing’s syndrome can cause the body to over produce a hormone that is responsible for rapid weight gain and skin fragility; while Marfan syndrome can make the skin less elastic. Thus, causing stretch marks.
Perfect Solution for Stretch Marks
If you have already tried different anti stretch mark products and nothing works for you, it is about time for you to try a stretchmark control cream made with natural ingredientsby Clarins.
- Stretch Mark Control Cream
Clarins’ exclusive Crowberry extract in this Stretch Mark cream helps prevent stretch marks resulting from pregnancy, puberty or weight fluctuation.
Prevents and diminishes stretch marks:
- Boosts skin elasticity.
- Promotes the protection of collagen fibres.
- Rebuilds the connective tissue to diminish the appearance of emerging stretch marks.
- Fades the uneven skin tone caused by stretch marks.
Comforts fragile skin:
- Alleviates pulled skin.
- Replenishes the skin to leave it velvety soft.