More About Eat And Run Verification
A new documentary, “Eat and Run,” is about ultra-running champion Scott Jurek’s journey as a vegan athlete. A must-see for those who are new to veganism, those who are vegans already, and those interested to find out what the buzz around plant-based diets is all about.
What you can learn from Eat And Run
Many people would say that they’d like to switch over to veganism but are worried it might make them unhealthy in some way or not allow them to perform well in their chosen career/sport/hobby etc. Here’s why this documentary will be able to help you overcome your concerns:
- Just because something comes from plants doesn’t mean it has no protein. Scott is a poster boy for plant-based diets, and he has amazing energy, strength, and endurance.
- You don’t have to be a vegan to perform well on a plant-based diet. Scott’s wife, Jenny Jurek, is not vegan, but she follows a mostly plant-based diet, and she’s an accomplished ultramarathoner in her own right.
- There are plenty of delicious foods that you can 먹튀 as part of a vegan diet. Scott and Jenny’s favorite food is Ethiopian, and they love injera (a spongy flatbread) with lentil stew, cabbage, and avocado salad.
- Veganism isn’t about being perfect all the time. Nobody is perfect, and Scott definitely isn’t. He admits to giving in and having a piece of cake every now and then, but that’s fine because he doesn’t eat cake all the time.
- You can run on a plant-based diet (and it won’t make you smelly!) – Scott runs an average of 70 miles per day (about three marathons on average), and he has never had body odor or breath issues even after running for many consecutive days.
- Fuelling your body with food made from plants is cheaper than buying processed foods/meals/light products etc.
– you can see this for yourself by checking out the prices of Scott and Jenny’s favorite vegan foods on their blog.
- You don’t have to be a total beginner when it comes to veganism – Scott has been vegan for over 20 years, and during that time he has learned a lot about plant-based diets and what works well for him.
- If you’re looking for some good advice, then you can always turn to Scott or Jenny. They are both more than happy to share their knowledge with anyone who is interested in learning more about veganism or plant-based diets.
Watching “Eat and Run” is bound to inspire you to make some changes in your own life, whether that means becoming a vegan or just incorporating more plant-based foods into your diet. Thanks to Scott and Jenny, you now have all the information you need to make an informed decision about whether or not veganism is right for you.