Services provided by office spring cleaning services Singapore
Spring has finally arrived after a long winter! However, before you open a window to let in the nice fresh air, you must first clean them. Yes, we are discussing office spring cleaning services singapore! But don’t worry, we’ve got a clean-up checklist to help make this huge duty look a bit less overwhelming.
Spring Cleaning Checklist for Every Room
Begin with duties that pertain to all spaces, then go room by room for more detailed cleaning.
- The ceiling fan and light fittings should be cleaned.
- Clean the window sills and tracks.
- Clean the drapes and window blinds.
- Wipe down baseboards, shoe moulding, and corners to remove cobwebs.
- Replace the batteries in all of your smoke alarms.
- Doorknobs, cabinet handles, and light switches should all be disinfected.
Checklist for Spring Cleaning the Kitchen
Clean all large and small equipment, as well as all kitchen surfaces:
- Clean the microwave, coffeemaker, and other small appliances.
- Remove the crumb tray from your toaster and oven.
- Defrost the freezer and empty the refrigerator.
- Clean the fridge shelves (they could fit in the washer!)
- Clean behind or under the refrigerator (the coils can accumulate dust!)
- Clean the oven and the cooktop.
- Clean out the cabinets and the shelves.
- Cleaning the interior rim of your basin guard and sanitising the sink.
Spring Cleaning Checklist for Bedrooms
- Clean drawers and closets (give any unwanted clothing!)
- Clean the bedding and pillows.
- Switch out your mattresses.
- Disinfect children’s toys (dispose of kid’s toys in the washer!)
- Checklist for Spring Cleaning the Bathroom
- Sort through your cabinets and drawers.
- Dispose of outdated medicines and toiletries properly.
- Clean the shower and bathtub.
- Clean the shower curtain and the floormat (some can go in the washing machine)
- Wash the toilet and the area surrounding it.
Outdoor & Smaller Area Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Office spring cleaning services, Singapore
- Using canned air, clean your keyboard.
- Clean your PC mouse and phone.
- The Living Room
- Remove the cushions from the furniture and vacuum the crevasses.
- Room for Laundry
- Clean the area behind the washer and dryer.
- Cleaning the lint filters in your dryers and washer thoroughly.
- Reorganize your garage by removing everything.
- Pressure clean your deck and patio furniture
- Clean out your garbage cans and recycling bins using a hose.
- Wash the window screens with a soapy cloth and water.
- Before changing your window screens, clean the exterior of your windows.