Narcissist Recovery Possibilities
Usually we notice some people who are indulged in themselves and have no botheration for others. They are big introverts who are self- centered and have a great sense of self admiration. They have an exaggerated sense of self- importance. They only believe in making decisions in their own favors and for their own benefit. These persons suffer from a problem of narcissism. It is the problem where person only wants that everything should work according to their desires. They are very much conscious about themselves. They are the biggest ego – centric persons thinking only about themselves.
Signs of narcissism
- Entitlement and superiority for themselves
- Exaggerated need for the attention and having validation that comes from others
- Perfectionism is the thing they believe most
- Great need for controlling someone is their addiction
- Lack of responsibility- they never want to be responsible and keep on blaming and deflecting others
- Lack of boundaries keeping in mind that where they have ended and you began.
- Lack of empathy. They do not easily empathize with anyone.
- Capability of emotional reasoning is not of any importance to the. They do not understand the logics attached with emotional reasoning.
- They have a habit of splitting their good and bad sides and also apply these to their relationships. By separating their different sides of relationship.
- They have a deep buried and repressed fear throughout their lives.
- They have a constant feeling that something bad is going to happen with them
- They do not have any shame or guilt because they think whatever they have done is correct.
- They have a constant ability of being vulnerable because of their inability to understand feelings.
Narcissist recovery is a difficult task because people in this are not able to understand things due to their stubborn nature. The pain is the natural response to the abuse. They have a cognitive disorder of clashing ides. They are not ready to accept anyone’s ideas. The people suffering from narcissism have to be treated with love and care so that they try to understand the logic of other people. The person dealing with the narcissist should have a calm nature and should be patient towards the attitude of these people. These people are to be treated with a tender behavior so that they do not get irritated or lose temper. Narcissist recovery is a time taking process that requires to be positive toward the person and do not let them feel low or any way sick. The person dealing with this should try to lock themselves in a technique known as grey rock. It means that even the behavior of narc makes you feel irritated and you are boiling inside but you don’t have to let them know about this.