How Many Watts Is Good For Mixer Grinder?
The mixer grinder is a classic in the kitchen that will allow you to beat, knead and prepare pasta, mix, prepare juices, cut and even crush all kinds of food, with mixers from 750W. Or if you have a big family then you can go for 1280W mixer grinder to fulfill your needs. The mixer grinders work with blades that crush food in a glass. Unlike blenders, mixers do not separate the pulp and the skin. So with a blender you get denser creams that contain all the nutrients in the food.
How much do mixers cost and what model to buy?
When buying the best mixer grinder, you will first have to decide what type of mixer is the one that suits you in your kitchen. In our online store you have a catalog of hand blenders and glass blenders with different models in terms of functionality, accessories, power and design. Beyond pressing a button and grinding, the blenders offer us a world of possibilities in our day-to-day life, helping us to cook varied and nutritious food without the need for much effort.
If you want to get the most out of its use, we give you a series of tips to facilitate the preparation of your favorite dishes and drinks:
1. Add the softest elements first and then the hardest ones. This will speed up the malleability of the textures you want to achieve.
2. If you are going to use fruits in your recipe, make sure they are as ripe as possible to help the mixer process.
3. Emulsifying the mixture with olive oil is always a good option. The result will be much better and healthier.
4. To get classic cocktails like a professional, we advise you to use the medium speed to crush the ice and the ingredients.
5. For conventional soft drinks, however, it is much more effective to use the high speed of your appliance.
All these characteristics make the mixers an incentive to follow a diet based on homemade and real foods. Their technical improvements over time have made them a great tool to dispense with ultra-processes and improve our health.
If we take Wattage a mixer grinder need and speed or RPM it provides in that wattage are two main factors. There is no doubt that in Indian kitchens, there is no such need for the heavy food processors because we just grind spices and other herbs for making paste to add taste in the dishes. Mostly the Mixer Grinder is used to make chutney in Indian cuisine. So, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a mixer grinder unless if you want to open your own restaurant. Here are many superior brands in India like Bajaj, Philips, and Singer Jiffy which have an extensive range of their products with the power range between 500W to 750W. With all the accessories come with these mixer grinders, every dish would be perfect. If you want full home appliance reviews then visit bestforyourhome.co.in.